2000 F350 4X4 XL reg cab long bed EZ dumper insert

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mustang mike 93, Jan 6, 2008.

1. mustang mike 93

mustang mike 93 LawnSite Member

Truck has 134k miles on it with Ranch hand bumpers white in color and great shape. I just put new BFGs All Terrains ( less than 1k miles ) along with new brakes. The AC is ice cold and it has vinyl interior. This is a rust free truck with a brand new bed installed when the utility box was taken off.. The EZ dumper was installed in Feb of this year. This truck works great we just need a big dump trailer. Looking for 10k OBO. Private message me for pics.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

2. DEPENDABLE LAWN CARE

DEPENDABLE LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

gas or diesel? any pics?
    thanks,
    mike

3. mustang mike 93

V10 sorry bout that.

4. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

do you have any pictures of the truck, Thank you

5. mustang mike 93

Here is a few pics sorry bout the trash in the back we still have to go to the dump. I did not raise the dump very high with all of the trash in the back.

Mike

100_7701.jpg

100_7702.jpg

100_7704.jpg

100_7705.jpg

100_7707.jpg

6. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the easy dumper i have been thinking about getting one would you recomend them?

7. mustang mike 93

I would def recommend it. I was not able to find a dealer in my area so I called the main office. The president of the company emailed me back with some info and gave me a 20% discount on my order. After I had it installed he emailed numerous times asking for feedback on the dump and the shop that installed it.

8. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Sent u a PM mike

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Just curious, whats the gvw of the truck? Whats the empty curb weight with the insert in it? Whats the most weight you've had in the insert?

10. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

I am curious of the specs of the truck (empty weight) and the weight capacity of the ez dumper too. What did the ez dumper cost?