2000 symposium

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by plowking35, Jan 10, 2000.

1. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Please go to www.sima.org for the latest info on the 2000 snow and ice management trade show. Going to be lots of good stuff there. I learned more from last years seminar in three days then in 10 yrs plowing.<br>Geoff it will be in Portland Maine so I want to see you there. we all should be members of this orginization, they are great people and do our business a great service.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be there this year!! Missed it last year, but never again. Just mailed out my membership application. I guess in the next few days I'll officially be a member.<br>Great magazine they have, &quot;Snow & Ice Manager&quot;.<p>~Chuck<br>I put on the application that I was refered by you Dino.<p><p>----------<br>Chuck's Chevy Truck Pages - Snowplowing Central<br>http://members.aol.com/csmith669/plowcentral.html

3. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I have a friend who is a member of SIMA, the same guy who tried to do to much in one year. Anyways i am going to talk to him and see what he thinks about SIMA. <p>Geoff

4. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

I have to agree with Plowking i am a member of sima and learned mare in 3days than all my plowing experience could ever teach me.Ihave had the best season so far and it has not even snowed yet,and i owe it to sima.Sound nuts? go to the sima meeting and see what you come away with.<p>----------<br>J PARKER<br>914-485-4200

5. GeoffDiamond

from Maine

One of my kids friends is a member of SIMA, I guess he bought a sub membership from his boss. His boss and him said they haven't gotten much info in the mail yet, only they only joined in augest. <p>This kid used to work for me as a shoveler, then a driver. Then went to work for a different guy for better summer work. Only the kid started his own company has a 97 f 250 hd, 52&quot; toro walk behind, member of SIMA and ALCA, not bad for 19. I bet he will go to SIMA conference.<p>Geoff<p>Geoff

6. GeoffDiamond

from Maine

Right now all i am thinking about my vacation can't wait to the first week in June. Be nice if it snowed before i went on vacation.<p>Geoff