2002 2500hd WITH PICTURES!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NDG, Jan 23, 2010.

1. NDG

NDG LawnSite Member

100_3813.jpg

100_3816.jpg 2002 chevy silverado 2500hd. 2WD 6.0liter 218,000 miles- was serviced at gm dealer since new, and have all maintance records. truck is a regular cab work truck series. has a/c. good tires. brand new brakes front and rear. brand new interstate battery, brand new acdelco starter. all maintance done recently including spark plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, coolant flush, changed rear axle fluid, trans flush. miles are mostly highway miles. , truck is very clean and reliable, and has lots of power. im looking to get 4000 or best offer, 585-509-1387 will deliver,i want to sel ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_3813.jpg

100_3816.jpg

2. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

is it on the 1st or second transmission

and same for the engine.

3. NDG

NDG LawnSite Member

it is the original engine. the trans i replaced because the bushing on the pump was tearing the pump seal but it still ran and drove fine just was leaking a lttle trans fluid. it was cheaper for me to grab a used one rather than a pump.the used trans has about 100k less than the truck

4. NDG

NDG LawnSite Member

anyone want to make an offer? i would like to sell this truck soon.

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, My dads got a yukon with the 5.3l vortec and it has 340,000 miles on it. original engine with a second trans. People underestimate the life of these engines. some desiels dont even make it that far.

6. NDG

NDG LawnSite Member

yeah the engine uns great i pulled the alternator out a few months ago to have it tested and it tested finr. and it was the oem alternator. same as the rest of the engine everything is oem

7. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

8. milike

milike LawnSite Member
    from MI

do you have a replace gasoline door ???

9. milike

milike LawnSite Member
    from MI

do you have a replacement for the missing gasoline door ???

10. NDG

NDG LawnSite Member

yea i could put one on. it just hasn't bothered me enough yet so i just left it alone. i do have one though