2002 Dodge cummins diesel 4x4

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mike Blevins, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I am selling my 2002 Dodge 2500 extended cab 4x4. Truck has the high output Cummins with 6 speed manual tranny. 90,000 original miles I am the second owner and was friends with the 1st owner. I have a folder with the complete history on this truck. Thats why I bought it. Truck has power windows,doors,locks,cd,xm satelite radio,sprayed in bedliner,michelin ltx ms tire in great shape,and original aluminum wheels. Truck has Banks monster exhaust,Banks intake,Banks big head wastegate actuator,Banks exhaust brake,Banks exhaust temp and boost gauges and a fuel pressure gauge. Also BHAF with red outers filter. Have all reciepts. Banks add-ons were over $4000.00 alone. Truck also has Amsoil in front and rear diffs and transmission and transfer case.Tranny shifts just like new. Rotella 15w-40 since new. Fluids and filters changed religously. Adult owned and never chipped or raced! White with dark grey interior. Truck is in awsome shape and runs perfectly. Dana 80 rear with camper package. Also frame mounted fuel pump and seperator. No rust, just needs new home. I just purchased a 2008 Diesel dually to pull my new fifth wheel. Price is $19,900 O.B.O. No disapointments on this one. Pm me or call 423-383-8069. Better hurry won't last long!!!!

Bays Dodge 2021.jpg

Bays Dodge 2016.jpg

Bays Dodge 2014.jpg

2002 Dodge Ram 006.jpg

2. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

That Dodge is clean! Free Bump!

3. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Man I just bought one! Great looking truck though! That thing is immaculate! Make sure to take that IAFF sticker off when it gets bought :)

4. Mike Blevins

Yeah I'll get that sticker off. Thanks for the compliments. It going to make someone a good one. It is in excelllent shape. :usflag:

5. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Wish I had an extra 20k sitting around. Nice truck!

6. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Shame is not a long bed...I would be very interested....cant deal with another shortbed sure is clean though

7. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

That's way to nice to be a work truck, wish I had some extra money, that would be my wife's next vehical.

8. Mike Blevins

bump it up

9. Mike Blevins

back to the top. Getting some interest! Thanks guys.

10. duke12

duke12 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

you didnt happen to pay $16000 for it:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.