2002 Exmark Lazer Z For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Meadowbrook, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Hello, I'm selling one of my Lazer's. It has a 26 HP Kohler EFI motor, 60" Ultra Cut deck, striping roller & optional Ultra Vac system. I have also turned up the hydro pressure a little bit to drive & cut faster, the result is a lil' touchier machine, but it's worth it. The machine has 2800 hrs on it currently & is still in service & will be for the next week or 2 for fall cleanups. I can sell the mower as a package or separate the mower from the vac system, but I will not sell the vac by itself (I have another mower it will go on). The mower has 2 sets of blades that go with it, no extra filters though. (I'll be doing the oil changes when we get done with our cleanups). Maintained very well, no leaks but has the light seepage you'd expect from a motor that was run at full throttle for 2800 hrs. Like I said, very nice machine & we're still using it, just want to upgrade to a 72" for our bigger properties. If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it, period. Thats how much confidence that I have in this machine.

Price without Ultra Vac: $3500.00

Price with Ultra Vac: $4700.00

Any questions, feel free to PM me or post it here for everyone to see.
    Thanks for looking!

Chris

100_0451.jpg

100_0452.jpg

100_0453.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0455.jpg

2. Meadowbrook

Forgot to mention 2 things. One, you may notice the seat is a lil' lop-sided, this is bacause a seat bracket broke at a stress point. (anybody who runs Exmarks knows how much pressure you put on the back left side of the seat when scaling the deck over rocks). And the other, the pin in the fuel tank selector switch worked its way out. The selector works fine, but to move the switch, we've just pulled out the cotter pin for the deck adjustment & used that. Thats all.....for now, till I remember something else.

Chris

3. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

how did ya turn up the pressure to make the mower run faster

4. Meadowbrook

Simple lever adjustment. If you wanna buy it, I'll show you how I did it, lol. Bet you're not serious enough to buy it. Thanks for your interest.

Chris

5. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

sorry not interested in the mower.... i just bought a new lazer z in Oct and need to get rid of one myself lol

6. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

You're gonna like the 72". I bought one last year, real time-saver. How much for just the vac? payup

7. Meadowbrook

Sorry, can't sell the vac system by itself. I have an identical mower it would go on. Sorry.

Chris

8. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

A 2002 model with 2800 hours is way to many hours for what you asking price is. I guess you like the mower so much that you don't want to sell it. I don't want it.

9. Meadowbrook

A wise person once said "It doesn't matter how many miles are on a car, as long as it's been maintained."

If you think it's too much, eh, no sweat off my back. But I would figure someone would want a mower with a bit higher hours than one that has low hours & has been beat to hell. -Point & case, the place where I bought my 2nd Z had a diesel there that had 300 hours on it & it was run till it dropped a piston-

Huh, funny how hours aren't everything

10. chesterlawn

chesterlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Even if a mower is well maintained, after so many hours parts will start to wear out.