1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2002 Ford Ranger EDGE 38k, V6, 5-speed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by VAMower, Mar 1, 2010.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

No offense but a little high. One of my guys just bought one like that but 4 wheel - 03, 35K from an elderly man who is in nurserying home - auto - paid $5900. Only difference - he did not get a tool box.
  2. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

3. W.L.M.

W.L.M. LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, he probaly ought to take them dodges and stick em where the sun don't shine. Because nobody is impressed, dodge people are all about their egos.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

im not trying to impress you kid, nor am i trying to be egotisticle, im just pointing out that if you pay 7k for a 2wd ranger you might be ********.
  5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Dont worry, gold pro's just jealous because its nicer than his trucks...

he always is jealous of everybody elses stuff and has to degrade it in order to make himself feel better.

Its the truth. search all his posts and there all degrading someonelses stuff....

Someday he might grow up... but i dont see that day coming anytime soon.
  6. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

Down here in Memphis,Tn this truck would be sold quick.
  7. afd226

afd226 LawnSite Member

It doesn't matter what we think it's worth, it's not ours. It's like someone telling us what they are going to pay for OUR services. No one puts a price on what I do, I price my own work. If you get your work priced by your customers then your skills are average and you are not a true pro. But on the other hand you maybe so far in debt that you are willing to work for anything. My opinion on the truck doesn't matter because I'm not interested in it.
  8. VAMower

VAMower LawnSite Member
    from VA

BTW, $7,000 is what i'm asking, I'm willing to consider offers. I know some guys like to take the bed off and put on those flat beds with ramps. I thought someone on here might be interested in this vehicle for that purpose.

Thanks for looking.

9. albhb3

albhb3 LawnSite Senior Member

Id say thats a good deal rangers seem to be worth their weight in gold her it seems as if you pay around 6 for 150000 miles no thanks
  10. VAMower

VAMower LawnSite Member
    from VA

Thanks for looking