2002 gmc w4500 dump for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by autoguy70, Feb 5, 2009.

1. autoguy70

autoguy70 LawnSite Member

Hello,
    Just up grading fleet like every year.

this truck is for sale on a advertising site at:
    http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/work-trucks/find/listing/2002-Gmc-W4500-94482344

Some info on this truck:
    2002 GMC W4500. 14,500 GWVR. 350 5.7 Gas motor. 10ft hydo dump bed, blasted and powder coated in 2008. Only 26,600 org miles. Comes with a Buyers stainless steel tailgate salter. 8.5 Western V- Blade. New motors, bearings, hoses and full service completed on salter this winter. New blades,pump,wires, for plow with complete service on snow plow. Basically brand new plow and salter. Works great. Easy to plow with the tight turning radius that the cab fowards have. Truck has a fully mounted strobe light and rear lights for the salters. This truck was set up for a city/state truck. Truck had complete tune up this past summer. Needs nothing, up to date state inspection, good tires and brakes. Call or email w/ any questions. Loacted in Bloomington, IL 61704. 2 hrs South of Chicago, 2 hrs 45 mins North Of St. Louis and 2 hrs 20 Mins West of Indy. $32500, 3092616973

Please e-mail if you have any other questions. We will be listing other trucks and equipment soon.
    Thanks

94482344_1thumb_550x410.jpg

94482344_2thumb_140x105.jpg

94482344_3thumb_140x105.jpg

2. modedicebox

modedicebox LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful truck. Good luck with the sale!

3. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

$32,500? What was this truck brand new?

4. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering the same thing

5. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

you needed to trade that truck in when you bought the other new one , no way you will get $30,000+ for that its a 2002 thats 7 years old ......

6. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

nice looking truck , but thats a lot of mowing .......

7. autoguy70

If you know what the trucks are worth you would understand.
    This truck has central hydrolics. V snow plow and tail gate spreader. This truck only has 26k org. miles.

Truck new would have been 45-50k new
    Plow 5k set up
    Salter 3-4k set up

I am guessing this truck totally set up would have been right at or under 60k new.
    The truck is in perfect condition. Bed was just plasted and powered coated.

Even though this truck is seven years old it has low miles and has been taken well care of. You will see these same style of trucks with out plow, salter, or central hydrolics for low to mid 20's.

8. autoguy70

Also this truck will haul over 6 tons of material, and will dump 5+ tons.
    Try and do that with any other small dump truck. That is why central hydrolics are good. A lot of hydrolic power.

9. BlackCloudDiesel

BlackCloudDiesel LawnSite Member

Good luck getting the 30+k for it. We're in hard times.... I'm trying to sell a few Sterling dumps that I own and I'm not even getting calls on them. People just don't want to spend the money, or they don't even have the money to spend. At any rate, good luck!

10. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

You would probably have better luck if it were the diesel model, most people I know buy them for that reason and don't want the gas motor. Very nice truck though.