1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Gravely Pro150 36"

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by chaddsford, Jul 31, 2003.

1. chaddsford

chaddsford LawnSite Member

I am considering buying a 2002 Gravely Pro150 with 36" deck. I will use it to cut my 2 acres with hills.

Is this a good - reliable machine?

It previously had been used by a non-commercial owner who cut his and a few neighbor's yards. the asking price is $1,300.

Any feedback or information on this machine would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. phillylawnking1

phillylawnking1 LawnSite Member

Is that the 1 in the inquier?

3. redbull

redbull LawnSite Member

2 acres walking for $1300 - no not a GOOD deal - price ok. You can purchase a TORO consumer Z - 38" cut - 2 year warranty for $2500 - for another 1200 why not have a new machine & ride?

4. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to LS!! I have to agree that this is not the best deal out there. I'd try to buy something bigger if you can. I have a 48" and only mow about an acre max. Also, just an FYI, the PRO 150 is not a 2002 model. I believer they stopped production in 2001. I purchased my PRO-G 1548 as a NEW model in 2002. The Pro-G line has replaced their previous Pro models and is completely redesigned. Good luck with whatever you decide.