1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2002 Power Trac For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by yardscaper, Jan 30, 2005.

1. yardscaper

yardscaper LawnSite Member

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and actually found this through Tractor By Net. I figured that I would go ahead and post this up here since the new season is fast approaching and we are all getting ready to make some purchases. I am upgrading to larger equipment and need to get some of the smaller stuff out of the way before I do so. I have a 2002 Power Trac 1430 that has a 30 horsepower Deutz diesel engine, hydrostatic four wheel drive, articulated steering, 1,200 lb. rated lift capacity, hydraulc quick attach with auxilary hydraulic PTO circuit. Tractor has only 316 hours. I am selling this tractor complete with a 54" 8 cubic foot dirt bucket, Planter Drill Head with 9/12/18/36 inch auger heads, 72" tiller, 72" Power Rake, and 22" stump cutter.

Equipment package is being sold as a complete unit. Although, if anyone out there has a Power Trac or does not want all of the listed attachments, I am willing to separate as I have more Power Trac Equipment.

I am asking $18,000.00 for all. I can send pictures to you via email. Let me know if you would like pictures or furhter information bill@overkampyardscaping.com. More info on tractor at www.power-trac.com

Thank You