2003 Chevy C3500 Duramax Dually Flatbed!!!! L@@K!!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chevytrucks84, Aug 6, 2012.

1. chevytrucks84

chevytrucks84 LawnSite Member

Dont let this slip away! I am selling my 2003 chevy Flatbed 2wd Dually. This is a great truck with many upgrades that is ready to be put to work!

Specs-
    2003 Chevy C3500 Dually 2wd
    6.6L Duramax Deisel
    135,000 Miles
    Cadet Flatbed with LED lights, Gooseneck pit w/ ball and custom made
    sides(removable in 2 seperate peices)
    2 aluminum diamond plate tool boxes underbody
    Good tires 70% front 50% Rear
    Upgraded interior with power driver seat, fold down console and compass temp auto dimming mirror. All seats are in great shape with no tears.

I am selling this truck due to a baby on the way and I dont need 2 flatbed work trucks. Already replaced this truck with a 1/2 ton crew

Priced to sell @ $13,900!!! Truck is located 15 miles north of Champaign, IL. Pick up only.

Will post more pics once i finish cleaning inside and out.

Call with any questions 217.841.0217

flatbed.jpg

2. chevytrucks84

Still have this great truck, price lowered to $12,900. Let me know if you want more pictures!!!

3. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I think the price is great but I really need 4x4. Great looking though and best of luck with sale.

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

If that was a dump bed I'd grab a friend and be headed your way to pick it up! Would be a lot of fabrication and expense to add the hoist and hinges, and remove the gooseneck hitch, etc. Been down that road before. Nice looking truck though! I need to upgrade mine in the next couple years for sure.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. chevytrucks84

Finally had a chance to get some more pictures of the truck today. If you need more let me know.

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

6. chevytrucks84

This is a great truck make me an offer while you still have time to make money with it this fall!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device