1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2003 contract finished what do you think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Heavenly Green, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

Hope this works never posted anything but pics. If it does work This is basically the same terms and agreement that they all signed last yr. but I had so many people changing there bills on me so Ive got a healthy lawn # of cuts and not watered lawns # of cuts. I didnt loose any money last season due to non payers and slowpayers and billing was a snap with one set monthly price.

OK who can tell me how to post a document from wordperfect 10 it wont take it in the current format:confused:
  2. Tim Canavan

Tim Canavan LawnSite Member
    from Houston

I don't know but put it up, I'd like to see it.:cool:
  3. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Don't know if anyone here uses wordperfect 10. Not sure if I could read it if you did post it. Try copying to word.
  4. JVS

JVS LawnSite Member

buy office 2000 professional and save the headaches
  5. Heavenly Green

here goes

2003 contract smaller.jpg
  6. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

It is really hard to read ,can you make it bigger?:(
  7. Heavenly Green

can you right click on it and save to your pictures or documents and zoom in from there. The only reason I ask is that this is a new computer system Im using and its a whole new animal that Ive yet to tame.
  8. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I did the right click, copy and put it in microsoft word. It copied over, but when you try to enlarge it, the document gets blurry and can not be read.
  9. Heavenly Green

Ill try doing it over when my computer friend comes over
  10. kirbyap

kirbyap LawnSite Member

ya i tried the same thing itd be great if u could enlarge so we could read it