2003 contract finished what do you think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Heavenly Green, Feb 7, 2003.

1. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Tell you what, I like the layout, looks very professional. However, like the rest have already stated, I would like to be able to read it.

2. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

I can't read it either, but from what I COULD read, and the layout, it looks real good.

Gary

3. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

try a magnifing glass to read the lines you cant make out. This contract also eliminated my need to ever have to use a collection agency. Because we dont perform service till monthly payment is recieved.

4. kirbyap

kirbyap LawnSite Member

ive tried both things and i still cant get it so i can read it, i dunno about anyone else.....if u did get it so u can read, tell everyone how. heavenly green can u anyone way rescan it or something and post it again.

5. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

I found the problem, we were using windows 98 with a hp office jet g55 3 in 1 macine but we just changed computer systems so Im waiting on the driver disk to suport the scan function using windows xp. Sorry about the problem but I sould have the driver disk on tuesday and will rescan and size it a little bigger.

6. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

In wordperfect when saving the file just save it as a MS Word document. Real easy.

7. dklawncare

dklawncare LawnSite Member

or you could post it on your website so we could read everything...just a thought