2003 CT 48 " 17 H.P. Kohler

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by billt02, Apr 15, 2004.

1. billt02

billt02 LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

Well I hope I made the right decission...I was three steps away from buying a scag tiger cub when I recieved a phone call from my local hardware store. He had a 2003 CT with a 48" deck for 5,000 flat. When talking it over with my wife( the boss), I quickly changed my mind to the CT. It is going to save me about 1,200. I have about 1.75 acres of bermuda to cut about every week. I am just looking for some positve re-enforcement on my purchase. On a side bar note the exmark has alot to live up to, my previous lawnmower motor just died. It was a 30 year old snapper comet that my father gave to me about 7 years ago. I am sure alot of things have changed since that mower came out. All I really had to do was change the oil every season and make sure all of the lube points were kept greased. I hope I made the right decission.
    Let eme have some feedback..

Thanks

2. holemania

holemania LawnSite Member

bill,

let me know how that lazer ct works out for you...

i'm moving here in about 4 wks. and will be mowing 1.3 acres...slightly sloped.

i've pretty much made my decision to demo and hopefully purchase the lazer ct, so some good feedback from you could help encourage my decision!

Thanks!

Dave

3. Bama1

Bama1 LawnSite Member

Anything with the Exmark name on it is a good machine!! You will love it. I bought a lazer hp about a year ago, and I would not trade it for the world!!

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Billt02,

Congratulations! I'm confident your going to like the CT. It's been a great little mower for us. Very reliable with excellent performance.

For your 1.75 acres is should serve you long and well.

Please let us know if you have any questions at all on your mower.

Thanks,

Terry

5. 4wmm

4wmm LawnSite Member

Bill
    I'm interested in how this turns out for you. I was set on a Hustler Fastrak (for my residential use on my 1.5 acres). I went by the Exmark dealer and am leaning toward a CT for about the same money. Its a 2003 and a half. Brand new.

To make you feel better about your purchase, you're not the only one who has what I call post -purchase anxiety. In this case, I think you made the right decision. Moreover, you don't seem to be the only one who thinks these are good machines and that it's worth the money. Do keep us all posted as to how you like it.

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

The CT is a great machine and a lot of banf for the buck. With dual pumps, dual wheel motors, flow control baffles, Exmark quality and Exmark performance............It even shares the same engine deck as the Lazer HP. It's a runner that's for sure.

Good luck guys and we appreciate thar you are condidering or have purchased the Lazer CT.

Thanks,

Terry