1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Exmark Lazer Z HP 52" for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by drainedpatience, Jun 30, 2009.

1. drainedpatience

drainedpatience LawnSite Member

I have a 2003 Exmark Lazer Z HP, 52" cut, 23hp kohler, model LHP5223KC, serial 456429, 800 hours, ultravac qds. Machine runs perfect, never had a problem out of it, but I am wanting to downsize to a 48" or so walk behind or stander/surfer. The z is to big for most of my accounts now since I have let a few go over the years. Asking $4000, trade offers welcome. Pics to come soon, I am very busy this week getting properties ready for the 4th.....hoping I didn't leave anything out, if I did please let me know or ask....

2. cutting it short

cutting it short LawnSite Member

i have a toro t2 2008 48 inch 19 horse electric start floating deck 131hrs are u willing to give some cash up ?

3. drainedpatience

Let me do a little research on the toro, they are similar to exmarks, no?? All I've ever owned is exmarks, but I guess I've read they are the same....Yes, I had planned on having to part with some cash on a newer machine, have been looking at the new exmarks because of the finance deals they have going....I'll get back with you tomorrow evening if that's ok....

4. cutting it short

cutting it short LawnSite Member

Yeah that's fine
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

What does qds stand for with the bagger?

6. drainedpatience

well, I hope I'm not wrong, but I assume quick dump system, since you just lift the handle while you sit on the machine and can dump it wherever you want, in a pile, on the trailer, etc.....but maybe I'm wrong.....

7. lawntennis

Is waxhaw anywhere near 95

8. drainedpatience

would probably take me a few hours to get to 95 in the north part of the state....not sure though, somewhere in raleigh or fayetville, waxhaw is just outside of charlotte

9. lawntennis

Check you pm

10. lawntennis

That should have read check your pm. PM stands for private message. They are in the top right hand corner of the page where it says welcome.