2003 F-150 Fx4 7'.5" Blizzard Plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dfdsuperduty, Sep 20, 2007.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty LawnSite Member

I Am Selling My 2003 Ford F150 Fx4 Ext Cab With 6'5" Bed And 7'6" Blizzard Plow. I Am The Second Owner Of This Truck And Can Tell That Since I Have Owned This Veh It Has Been Nothing But Good To Me I Used The Plow To Do My Drive Way And 2 Small Apt Complexes Oil Has Been Changed Every 3k Mi. I Just Replaced The Alt, Serpintine Belt, Approx 2 Wks Ago And I Put New Pads And Rotors On Last Dec When I Did The Brakes I Also Rebuilt The Calipers This Truck Is My Daily Driver And Has Never Let Me Down It Will Make Its New Owner A Daily Driver Or Work Truck For Many Many Many More Miles To Come If You Would Like Email Me For More Info Or To Set Up A Time To Come And Take A Look At It Take It For A Spin Send Me A Pm For Pics

2. bporter12

bporter12 LawnSite Member

can't PM on Lawnsite yet But I would Love some pics. and A Price would be great. Let me know
    Thanks
    Brian Porter
    Reliable Snow Removal

3. dfdsuperduty

If You Want Some Pics Let Me Know I Am Having Problems Posting Pics On Here

edit - you can't post an email address...please list your phone number until you have PM access

Thanks

4. bporter12

ok No problem Check your Email

5. muddy00

muddy00 LawnSite Member
    from IL

How much and can I get some pics,

6. dfdsuperduty

12000 obo i am also going to include a buyers swingaway tailgate spreader with in cab controls the spreader has a 650lbs cap and was used 1 season if you are a member at plowsite.com please send me an email there for some reason i am unable to recive pm's here and can't post my email address

7. dfdsuperduty

Bump To The Top

8. bporter12

with all that high mileage would you tak 9250 for it

9. dfdsuperduty

I would need at least 10500 to finish paying it off and i would still need to put an extra grand down out of pocket

10. bporter12

wow....that sucks. Sorry to Much. Seems you may have been taken when you bought the truck. :(