2003 F250 Xlt $15,000

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by asjgabries, Sep 12, 2007.

1. asjgabries

asjgabries LawnSite Member

2003 F250 XLT

Asking $15,000

SUPER CAB
    5.4 V-8
    4X4 SHIFT ON THE FLY
    56,500 MILES
    SUPER CLEAN INTEROR
    PRIVACY GLASS
    SLIDING REAR WINDOW
    CAP STEPS
    NEW TIRES
    ALLOY WHEELS
    CD/CASSETTE/AM/FM
    TOWING PACKAGE
    CRUISE CONTROL
    WET OKOLE SEAT COVERS

I am the original owner of this truck and I have all of the service records. Truck just passed PA State Inspection and Emissions. Truck has never been smoked in and seat covers have always been on since new. Interior is super clean. Exterior has a few scratches here and there is a small dent in the rear chrome bumper and in the tailgate. The passenger side running board has a crack in it and it should be replaced. I am selling this truck because I need the money to buy a house. This truck has been a great truck and I wish I could keep it. Any questions feel free to ask. If you would like to take for a drive or come test it out please email me and we can set up a time. The truck currently has a mount for a boss plow and all wiring for the plow. I am not including the plow mount, wiring, or controller in this auction. If you are interested in the plow and the truck I will sell the plow with the truck for an additional $2,500. The truck has only been used to plow 3 times and it was used for small driveways. The truck was cared for not abused.

Plow specs:

2006 8’ BOSS SNOWPLOW
    SUPER DUTY
    SMART HITCH 2
    USED 3 TIMES
    TWICE THIS YEAR
    ONCE LAST YEAR

2. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Could you post some PICS???

3. asjgabries

asjgabries LawnSite Member

The truck is on ebay and if you are truly interested in pictures PM me and I will send them to you