2003 release date

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by MacLawnCo, Oct 7, 2002.

1. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

When are we going to see the new line up for 2003? I cant wait. Are there any breakthrough changes?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Jason,

The 2003 models will be debuted at the GIE show in Mid-November. As far as breakthrough changes it really depends upon your perspective. If you have an issue with traction something as simple as a change in tire tread patterns might be a breakthrough.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see what's new for 2003.

Thanks

Terry

3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive seen some references to a 28 efi kohler for 2003 on the lazer? Is that true? What other new engines are you offering on the Lazer line next year?

4. LKNServices

LKNServices LawnSite Member

What about the dump from the seat vac system??? I'm wanting to buy one before leaf season, but Mid Nov. will be pushing it. I just want to know when I'll see that at the dealer. How long will I have to mulch before the vac will be available. Thanks, Mark

5. LKNServices

What about the dump from the seat vac system??? I'm wanting to buy one before leaf season, but Mid Nov. will be pushing it. I just want to know when I'll see that at the dealer. How long will I have to mulch before the vac will be available. Thanks, Mark

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

LNKServices,

If we had a dump from the seat bagger coming for 2003 I couldn't tell you about it until the GIE show in mid-November. I also couldn't tell you that it would not be available until mid-November at the earliest because it not only takes time to build things but it takes time to build them right the first time. I couldn't tell you that it will only be available for 2003 60" and 72". I also couldn't tell you that if we were offering such items you should go to your dealer and order one now to ensure that you get one of the first ones in your area.

Unfortunately I can't tell you about any of these things.

Everyone likes surprises. You'll be glad that I did not tell you any of these things.

Thanks

Terry

7. LKNServices

Thanks ;) ,
    Mark

8. turfmower

turfmower LawnSite Member

Sounds like Mr. Exmark talks in code. :D