2004 2500hd 4wd w/plow CHEAP $9500

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by grassmanvt, Jun 25, 2008.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Up for sale today is my 2004 chevy 2500 hd. 6 liter gas with a fresh amsoil in it, about 94k, Runs and goes very good. Has a dent in the drivers door, drivers side seat side wear. Has a nice 8' boss plow as well. I will be removing the boxes and pump, they are not included, but the light bar stays. Had this truck for sale for $11,000. but, if its gone this week I will do $9,500. Otherwise, back in the fleet for another year.

04 chevy 2500 hd 003.jpg

2. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

she's a beauty. i have to ask you one question though. why is it so expensive for this one and all other chevys, and even fords and dodges that are 4-5 years old? like what makes them so great that it's worth it? (just has always been a wonder of mine)

3. grassmanvt

I guess because you'll spend 30k or so to replace it.(with the plow) So, 1/3rd the price 4 years later, seems like a good deal to me. A new plow alone for this is $4500.

4. Green Team Landscaping

oh thats true. if i had that kind of $ i would buy it from you. no doubt in my mind. i hope you find a good home for that thing! good luck!

5. GreenAcresFertCo.

GreenAcresFertCo. LawnSite Member

You guys kill me..... leave it alone. If you have the dough, buy it, if not STFU. I have a hard time believing you have nothing better to do, go cut some grass, and get off the computer all 3 of ya. Let the guy sell his truck.

6. grassmanvt

Truck back up for sale, just fixed a few minor things on it, $9,500 truck and plow with lightbar. I want a new one.

7. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Damn 15 year olds:laugh:

8. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

any new pics ? those are 1/2 year old and the price is the same ? has to have more miles.......

9. Green Team Landscaping

Damn grown men sitting on Lawnsite all day:laugh:

10. grassmanvt

Truck looks the same, its not growing shrinking or changing otherwise. If you want specific pictures I'd be glad to get them. I put some more money in the truck and its still a descent buy, mileage is actually about not even 94 now, guess I thought there was more on it but it still hasn't hit 94.