2004 48in Exmark Metro HP floating deck ecs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by apexlawn03, Mar 11, 2005.

1. apexlawn03

apexlawn03 LawnSite Member

Hello, STILL SNOWING in N.Y. I can't wait to get out there and mow mow mow. I"am in the research and information gathering mode. My turf ranger 92 / 60 inch deck is working but continues to show age and breaks down at times. Only 600 hours and needs some tlc. I mow part time and had about 20 accounts last year. My back up is a John Deere Gt 235 48c in deck and my toro 21 deck had a blow out. I picked up a sarlo 26 used but can't get a bagger for it. I have a few customers that require grass to be bagged and removed. Some in town and some out of town customers. Looking for a quaility commerical walk behind. Would love to buy hydro and or a z turn rider but does not look like this year. Still searching for the best all around exmark mower under $4000.00. Ideas please.

2. apexlawn03

apexlawn03 LawnSite Member

Hello some hits on thread and no information to share. 36 vs 48, hydro vs belt , help please thanks found left over 48 hp as listed

3. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

If $4000 is your limit, then the Metro is the way to go. But for $500 more you could have the 48" Viking Hydro. If finance is the problem, maybe consider seeking a little help. It may be better in the long run to do so. Check the link below. These people are very good to work with.

www.sheffieldfinancial.com

4. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Hydro
    36/48 only you know your accounts.
    Hydro
    48 fixed deck would not work for me as I have too many hills. Again what will work for you.
    Hydro
    I love my 48 Metro BUT!!!! It was my first mower and I did not know the benefit of Hydro than. We are up to 7 WB and no other one is belt. Hydro all the way.
    Oh and by the way----HYDRO---HYDRO!!!----HYDRO