2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC/LB

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tbambersvc, Aug 28, 2007.

1. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

Selling my 04.5 Ram 2500 QC/LB. Truck has 72k on it and is in excellent condition. Truck will be equipped for a Western UltraMount plow, but will not come with the joystick or plow.

The paint is in excellent condition. I have had it washed/waxed twice a year the past three years I owned it. Always kept up with regular maintenance and changed the differential fluids, tranny fluid, and engine oil when required. I just recently had some bodywork done on the rear bumper, tailgate, and left bedside. The shop did an excellent job matching the paint and a great job on the body work.

The interior is in good condition except for the driver's seat which has two small rips in it. Truck has never been smoked in and has been meticulously cared for.

I am definetly taking my plow, toolbox, yellow light, and work lights off the truck.

I will sell the truck with every mod in my sig minus the above stuff for $29,000. KBB says the truck is worth $24,5xx in excellent condition with no mods. I will sell the truck with only the PacBrake, ATS Commander, exhaust, manifold, and lights for $26000. In the past year, I have replaced the following items: upper/lower ball joints, outer u-joints, hub bearings, track bar bushings, injector, water pump, and most recently the injection pump.

I will try to attach a pic. It is the most recent and not a whole lot has changed except the smoked cab lights and the doors no longer have the badges. Please PM me if you have any questions.

truck pics1.jpg