2004 F250 and Gravely Mowers $20,000

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawnspecialties, Feb 6, 2014.

1. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Here is a link to my new craigslist ad. Its quite long so no need to duplicate it here.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4322366752.html

This has been my setup for five years. Its been great but 2013/2014 is going to be the time to get some new equipment. Already got the new truck and will be ordering some new Gravelys in two weeks. For now, my prices are firm. Review the pricing for each item near the bottom of the craigslist ad. Thanks :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Mowers look real good for the hrs. What kind of truck did you buy?

3. lawnspecialties

2013 F350 from Capital. 6.2L 4X4 XL. Good work truck but this 2004 250 is more "stout" than the new models. Seems the new models are too focused on being a soft, cushy ride versus a true work truck. I've already had to have an additional leaf spring installed on the new 350 because it sagged so bad with this trailer.

4. lawnspecialties

Everything sold. :)

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

That was a quick sale did you sell it to someone on lawn site:waving:

6. lawnspecialties

Nope. Local sale from the craigslist ad.

The truck was bought by an HVAC man and the mowers and trailer was bought by a woman. She's going from a homeowner zero-turn to a 52" and a 60" Gravely. I'm think its awesome for her. I hope she does well and I know she'll love those machines. They're in amazing shape. :)