2004 Home Show Pics

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenworldh20, Feb 18, 2004.

1. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

we just completed the local home and garden show. Here are some pics of our booth. this is a pic of the irrigation side.

home show booth 2004.jpg

2. greenworldh20

this is a pic of the landscape side...the booth 'floor' was 2 different types of stone. near the aisle was unilock 'tumbled' pavers and closer to the tables and arbor was rocky mountain quartz stone. for the irrigation side, i had a sign, flyer, some pics of sprinklers and business cards.

there is not much really to show, irrigation wise. the landscape side is where we can have 'fun'. this booth took 2 days to put together.

home show booth 2 2004.jpg

3. greenworldh20

here is a pic of my son, matthew. he is now 7 months 3 weeks old. he got his first tooth 3 weeks ago and the second one is just coming through.

copy of pict0017.jpg

4. pokemon

pokemon LawnSite Member

Hi Brian,

How are you ? Man the last pic you post of Matthew he was sooo
    small:) . Now he is looking like a totally different kid. He already have that winning smile :D .

Your home show booth looks very good

Dennis

5. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of success did you see out of your booth? Does it look like it generated sales? Nice job with the setup of it.

Randy

6. earthtool

earthtool LawnSite Member

Booth looks great.
    And Pokemon is right Matthew is sure growin up. Just look at all the hair and is that teeth I see? Thanks for the picutures Brian.
    Jim

7. greenworldh20

thank you all....matthew is getting big!!! he is also finding his way into everything!!!

my dad used to tell me i grew up quick...i said he was crazy...now i agree with the old man!!!

results of the home show....we will have to wait and see...we signed one contract so far...$8000 residential system...not bad, huh?