2004 JD Quicktrak 667

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by soccerlawn, Apr 23, 2008.

1. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I do not use this machine very much because I am cutting much larger areas now so a sit down mower is faster. The mower is in perfect shape with 150 hrs on the clock. 60 inch deck, 23 hp, everything is in good shape execpt small tear in pad and a few little rust spots... I have the belt covers, but it is missing one knob on top to open the deck panel. I need to sell this mower to buy a JD z-trak. Price is $3600 OBO

P1020026.jpg

P1020025.jpg

P1020029.jpg

2. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Sharp! I have a 647 and really like it. A buddy of mine would be interested if you werent so far.

Question: have you ever had problems with the right controller arm hanging up on the spring..down where the start/stop sensor touches the spring?

3. soccerlawn

Nope, runs nice and smooth. Plus after buying it I was surprised how clean it cut with only 23 hp. I used it today and it worked great.

4. soccerlawn

bump for the weekend

5. FuturelooksGreen

FuturelooksGreen LawnSite Member

still for sale? any maintenence history? thanks.......

6. soccerlawn

Yes it is still for sale. I purchased it at 120 hrs. the person who owned it before me simply used it to cut his larger home property. When I got it I changed to oil, air filter, greased everything, and blades. I put a few hours on it the other day, but I also gave it a wash and greased everything agian. Now it is sitting in the garage waiting for a new home. The hour meter reads 165.5. I have the oil and filter for the hydos, but I have not had a chance to change it yet. I also have the belt covers that go on the outside spindles.

7. soccerlawn

bump it up

8. soccerlawn

bump..............