2004 Yamaha Rhino CAMO & LOADED w/ extras!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rutwad, Jul 22, 2008.

1. rutwad

rutwad LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I am located about 25 miles south o Montgomery, Alabama. I have a 2004 Yamaha Rhino that I would like to sell. Short history- A friend had been using it (it was his at the time) for light duty farm use. Mostly riding around, checking fences, and carrying a few bags of feed at times. It needed a left rear CV joint. He found an interested buyer, agreed to put it in the shop to have the repair made, and the buyer was to purchase it. The deal fell through, so I bought it. I had ridden it with him and new it was in great shape, so I had no concerns. Now I am forced to sell due to $$$.

In the shop it had oil & filter change, new belt installed, new CV joint, fuel filter, and maybe more. I had a new wet clutch installed. Mechanically, she cranks and runs great. No known problems. Good brakes (squeally, but work great), parking brake works, all lights work.

This Rhino is loaded out, and most accessories all appear to be genuine Yamaha. Here's what comes to mind, but feel free to ask about anything.

-Camo, really cool camo, not like my buddies '06 or '07, usure?
    -Full Windshield, quickly removeble with 6 bolts.
    -Black Top
    -Dual PIAA lights on top with white light bulbs, and dash mounted push button switch.
    -Yamaha Warn Winch with dash mounted winch control plug outlet. Includes snatch block & gloves.
    -Front receiver hitch.
    -Glove box lid
    -Digital Dash
    -Deluxe Neoprene Camo seat and Headrest covers (small tear in front corner seat cover, but I **** taped it on the inside and it has not spread or gotten any worse. I don't think it will either.
    -2 Yamaha Full Gun Boots and mount- They look cool too!
    -Yamaha Over Fenders.
    -Bed Rails
    -Custom made diamond tread tailgate liner.
    -Custon built camo diamond tread splash guards. They probaly extend up and back at least 12 "s each way. So it doubles as a splash guard and side step. Pretty nice looking.
    -Tires in good shape, all hold air with no holes
    -And it may have a front grab bar/ brush guard. Well, it does have one but I don't know if it is stock
    or an accessory.

I am asking $7400. I saw one on ebay, green and alot less accessories for $7k. I plan to try the auction myself, maybe later today.

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG