2005 16' Big Tex Open Trailer MD/VA/PA

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Snyderserv5060, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Snyderserv5060

Snyderserv5060 LawnSite Member

The time has come for me to consider going to a larger size trailer. Ive expanded and recently bought a truck that can handle a much larger trailer and load. Plus now im not only pulling around mowers but with this truck will pull cars and bigger things. I figure before I can even consider buying the new one I need the funds and the space. The season is coming fast so im planning ahead!

For sale:

2005 Big Tex 70PI Open Trailer
    16' x 83"
    2' sides with solid, well built wood sides 4' tall (deck boards not plywood)
    Full rear liftgate
    Electric brakes on both axles
    Most of wood decking replaced with new pressure treated wood
    New(er) tires with spare

Used for just about a complete season towing locally my mowers and mulch. Maybe a few thousand miles but that may be pushing it, great overall condition considering its a landscaping trailer. I paid over $2600 for this at the local Big Tex dealer when I purchased it NEW in the late fall of 2005 (as I just bought a truck that could take bigger then a 8ft trailer :laugh: ) I think its fair to ask about $2000 for this considering its age, condition and the cost of the sides I put on the trailer. Ive seen them in the paper going for that or more but feel free to talk it out with me. I would prefer someone to pick this up from me if we were to work out a deal but there is a POTENTIAL that I could deliver within a reasonable distance additional. With that being said it would have to be on my terms as im a full time college student and work pretty much full time even in the winter. I will work on some pics of this unit but please PM me for any information about this.

2. Snyderserv5060

[​IMG]

3. KPM

KPM LawnSite Member

Where are you located?
    Do you have pics of the actual trailer?

Mark

4. Snyderserv5060

Maryland, about 20 min north of Baltimore. I can send pics not a problem of the actual trailer just leave me your email address.

5. ScottsQLS

ScottsQLS LawnSite Member

Snyderser5060
    can i see a pic of the actual trailer?

6. hemisareslow

hemisareslow LawnSite Member

Send Pics To Me Too Please.

7. fivestarlawnken

fivestarlawnken LawnSite Senior Member

please send pics! thanks:dancing:

8. Snyderserv5060