2005 Bad Boy Pup 48in. w/27hp Kohler 141hrs $4500.00obo

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by retrodog, Dec 30, 2007.

1. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

This mower has a few scratches on the deck , but it is in excellent condition aside from that. I am selling for a friend of mine, and he actually washed it everytime he mowed with it! I know it might sound a little ridiculous with a 27hp on a 48in deck, but you won't have to worry about bogging up on this thing! It would be perfect for a bagging system. He is going to get the lightning like mine with the air seat, and full suspension. You can check out all the specs for it at www.badboymowers.com I believe the only difference from the 08 is the gas tanks are covered in the same metal the mower is, and the new one has a 30hp kohler. I should have pictures of it by Monday, and it is located in Paris, TX. Call if you have any questions (580) 317-7672 Kevin

2. ncls

ncls LawnSite Senior Member

didn't it sell for that new? that's what I paid for mine. Mine is a 26 hp.

3. retrodog

It was $6395 new. The zt with a 26hp briggs is $4500 new, that must be what you have.

4. ncls

ncls LawnSite Senior Member

ooops. My bad. Carry on..:)

5. retrodog

Some pics finally, sorry for the delay, you could get the rubber mat that goes on the floor for $47, and a Mow With an Attitude Spoiler for $149. I think it would make a huge difference. It only has 132 hours! I will take $4200!!

05 bad boy 001.jpg

05 bad boy 002.jpg

05 bad boy 003.jpg

05 bad boy 004.jpg

6. retrodog

Oh, looks like he didn't wash it this last time...lol

7. retrodog

Bump, and new price. Said he would take $4099. He is really wanting the lightning now before the mowing season gets kicked off!

8. retrodog

Alright guys, $3999.00 that is an awesome price! Give me a call (580) 317-7672

9. retrodog

bump, he really needs to sell this machine. Any takers? $3999 is really good for a commercial mower with 132 hours. I went by and started it yesterday and mowed around his lot. It is an awesome machine with the 27hp Kohler and a 48in deck! I have some touch up paint to go with it for the scratches on the deck. Mower is located at Tri-State Auto Glass on North Main in Paris, Tx if anyone wants to check it out. I will ship it to your door if you live to far to pick up!

10. stingray

stingray LawnSite Member

u had post on my post about what mower to go with pm me i dont know how to pm u and i would like to no moe about that thx stingray