1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chevy 3500 Duramax. NON Dually - Rare - $29500 (NC/VA line)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 1cooltreeguy, Mar 8, 2008.

1. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

OK - Here it is. Awesome Truck that it is!!!! Too much to list but here it goes: 1) 31.5 Mickey Thompson "Dick Cepek" Fun Country tires - in great shape. 2) Weld aluminum rims 3) 4" lift by a GM approved facility with a GM approved lift kit which allows the turbo to breathe freely-no warranty issues 4) Edge Juice computer programmer that you can change in the cab - 4 different settings (I never use it-don't know how) 5) 6 disk cd changer 6) Bose speakers, 7)power everything 8) truck has only been in 4 wheel drive 1 time and it worked great. 9) still under GM warranty 10) Nice aftermarket flame tail lights, 11) U-haul trailer brake - electric 12) Nice chrome running boards - Like nerf bars. 13) Chrome bars on sides of beds, 14) billet grill?(Aftermarket) ONLY 29,000 miles...

This truck has alot of power and torque - Too much for what I use it for. I drive it around locally to bid jobs and I DO NOT NEED THIS MUCH OF A TRUCK. If you know anything about these trucks you know what they are selling for. This has 0ver $13,000 worth of add ons beyond the origional equipment. Lift, Tires and Rims were right at $10,000, edge juice $1,400 installed, Bilet grill, tail lights, (Bully Dog exhaust, Bully Dog air filter kit -$1,300 installed) And the list goes on--- Email me with an offer or come see it. Truck turns heads everywhere it goes. I drove it like a cadillac never punching the gas pedal - NICE AND SMOOTH....I have many more pics upon request - thanks, eric - E.rainwater@mchsi . com - oh yeah - I live 35 miles south of chesapeake/carolina border.. Click link to see pics.. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=178659