1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2005 Exmark CT bagger 52" 18hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by thomjr03, Sep 6, 2007.

1. thomjr03

thomjr03 LawnSite Member

I have a 2005 Lazer Ct with a 18hp briggs vanguard and a 52" deck. I was wondering what the msrp is for a bagger for it?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Your best bet would be to check w/ your local dealer.

3. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

why can't you just answer the question? mower prices are quoted hear. wow I just spend 70 grand on exmark mowers and I see answers like this on their moderated forum Nice......

Certinly hope contact your dealer is not a patent answer. for some reason I feel offended by your reply and I am not the one who asked the question
  4. thomjr03

thomjr03 LawnSite Member

eshskis thanks for your support...I wish others could be as helpful, it would greatly improve the forum.
  5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

eshskis & thomjr03,

Mower prices tend to align rather closely w/ list price, but accessory prices often times fluctuate from market to market. For this reason, and this reason alone, I did not post the list price. We have a strong network of dealers, and encourage our customers to get parts and accessory pricing from their dealer, not the manufacturer.

6. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

a key word here that he asked MSRP... not dealer list. MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE.. that's what you, exmark, suggests the retail price should be.