1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2005 Exmark Turf Tracer w/ 23 hp Kohler ECS, Hydro, Warranty

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Stevie Ray, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Stevie Ray

Stevie Ray LawnSite Member
    from 95355

I have to leave the business due to my knee going south on me and need a full replacement. I have for sale on ebay my 2005 Exmark Turf Tracer which ends ealy tomorrow as does my Wells Cargo Tote Wagon. There is only 30 honest hours on the clock and it is like new in all regards. I maintained her well and changed the oil twice during my ownership. The first was at 10 hours per the manual and then again at 20 hours. She really is like new. Check it out. I hope to sell her for a bit more than she is going for at present. Thanks for looking. Best regards, Steve

2. Stevie Ray

Stevie Ray LawnSite Member
    from 95355

Forgot to add that there is 4 months left on the factory warranty. Sorry for not stating that before.
  3. Modifier

Modifier LawnSite Member

Wish you were closer to TN...that and your trailer are exactly what I need! Hope the bids keep going up!
  4. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

i wish you were closer to ohio. i saw that on ebay and was so excited and then i was like oh $h!t its in california. lol