2005 exmark z-turn 52"/ ultra vac

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jarred's Lawn Care, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Jarred's Lawn Care

Jarred's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I am sell my 52" lazer hp 23kaw, it has 2 sets of blades included, and new front run flat tires and also has new 2 new rear tires. the mower has 645hrs on it and is in great shape. the paint is still good and it runs very strong. i also have new belts for it also. The mower has a ultra vac also with new belts and is barely used. If you are interested please pm me. i will send you pictures! i will try to up load them later. bought all new together paid near $11,000 for all of it, will let go for a reasonable $3,600.00 obo:usflag:

2. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

that's worth more than $3,600

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

You are right verant. However, I have one with the DFS ultra vac, 690 hours, a little cheaper than this one, runs like new,it has the 48" deck and 19 kaw that I tried to sell on here and locally and could not give it away! I had offers anywhere from 500 to 1500. Kept hearing the same ol "I can get a brand new one at Lowes for around 3500". Some folks don't get that concept residentual vs. commercial.:hammerhead: So mine is sitting under the garage collecting dust and will sit there before I give it away. I hope the orginal poster has good luck selling it. If I were in the market for one I would jump all over it for 3600. I know what these dang things are worth!

4. verant

I have a similar Kubota ztr mower I will be looking to sell soon. I am looking to get quite a bit more for it too. This exmark is a really good buy for 3,500.

5. Jarred's Lawn Care

Jarred's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I am so sorry for the mix up the correct price is $4,600 dollars obo, i was typing so fast, please pm if interested:usflag:

6. QualityLawnCare4u

:laugh::laugh: You know what I always find amusing? Folks on here are complaining about a cheap client wanting them to work for free bla bla and there are some of the cheapest ***** on here you will ever run across, NOT EVERYONE NOW!! A lot of folks on here know what the equipment is worth and don't mind making you a decent offer. I actually had a lazer z on here few years ago with the 60" deck, 27 koh. and DFS bagger with 84 hours and had offers as low as 500, one hounded me for days trying to get it for 1500 and a gentleman from NC who knew what it was worth finally made a decent offer for it. Sorry Jerrad, did not mean to highjack your thread, just don't get insulted when/if you sell it.

7. QualityLawnCare4u

:laugh::laugh:See, I knew we could talk you into rasing the price:laugh: I am going to relist mine locally and raise the price 500 bucks and see what happens.

8. verant

haha :laugh: yeah i was like how could u be willing to sell it for that low? you should be able to sell it for 5 grand

9. JB217

JB217 LawnSite Member
    from NE

If you werent 8 hrs away id say ill take it......