1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2005 John Deere 2210 Compact Tractor and Loader 4WD

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CSL&L, Feb 25, 2010.

1. CSL&L

CSL&L LawnSite Senior Member

John Deere 2210 Compact Tractor and Loader. 4WD Hydro, 23HP Diesel and 3 point PTO, Only 550 hours!! ROPS. Great shape! Recently serviced which included oil change and filters. Asking 8,000 for tractor and loader. I have a 5' finishing mower for additional 500.00. Only selling as we upgraded to a 2010 Model. This will not last long with spring soon around the corner!!

Great for any landscaping project!

Call 309-660-3027 or pm with any questions.

Rear blade not included.

Will trade for a nice exmark/toro 60'' z plus cash or 20' enclosed trailer plus cash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

How high does this dump? Can it load a 450 dump?

3. CSL&L

if you have high wood sides on the dump most likely not. I can fill the back of our Ford F250 8'ft bed which is lifted 3'' just fine.

4. AIMscapes

AIMscapes LawnSite Member

Not too bad of a price for this machine. I have a Kubota BX2350 that will dump into my F350 dump truck fairly easily. These compact tractors will surpise you with what they can do. Bump for a handy little unit.

5. CSL&L

Ya the reach on the bucket really surprises me.

6. CSL&L

To the top!

7. CSL&L

to the top!

8. advance lawn care

advance lawn care LawnSite Member

Do you have a mower deck with this? Do you have more pics? If so please send me some to advancelawns@hotmail.com

Thanks