2005 John Deere 7H17 17hp 48" hydro walkbehind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Joab1078, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Joab1078

Joab1078 LawnSite Member

FOR SALE:

2005 John Deere 7H17 48" hydro walk-behind. Full-floating 7Iron deck. Kawasaki engine. Cranks quickly and runs great. Mulching kit included.

This mower is not equipped with an hourmeter, but it was used for the seasons of 2005 and 2006. It was not used at all in 2007, but I did crank it several times just to let it run. I'm in school and no longer cutting grass at all. This mower is excellent for mowing steep deep ditch banks or small islands in parking lots. Or, if you are just getting started, it is a cheap way to get a great commercial machine. It cuts great, and the mulcher works very well. FYI: this machine was over $5k new.

$1600 OBO. I'm in Jackson, MS. I will deliver it to you for no charge within 200 miles of here. Or, you can pick it up.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

2. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pics are gonna sell it!:)

3. Joab1078

Joab1078 LawnSite Member

got it, thanks!

4. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

if you were closer i would have bought it. sorry

5. Six8

Six8 LawnSite Member

Sent you a email. Ricky

6. matt1487

matt1487 LawnSite Member

Im interested would like to see some pics though if possible

7. Joab1078

Joab1078 LawnSite Member

Fellas, the mower is 1.5hrs away. I'm going to go get some pictures of it in a week or so. I appreciate your interest. Six8, I didn't get your email. My cell phone is 662-803-4604.

A little more about the mower: I used it solid for about a season and a half. The first season, it was my only mower, so it saw the most use. I bought a large zero-turn half-way through the second season and began using it a lot more than the walk behind. The walk behind runs perfectly. The engine doesn't smoke or burn oil. It provides a very smooth cut, and is great for small areas and/or ditch banks if you already have a riding mower.

8. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

still for sale?:usflag:

9. jkimmel94

jkimmel94 LawnSite Member
    from tn

is it still for sale