1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2005 Lazer HS

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by pzsaul, Jun 21, 2004.

1. pzsaul

pzsaul LawnSite Member
    from Mi

I am looking at the new 2005 Lazer HS model that is on the HP frame for my personal use. I have around 5 acres to mow and it can be a bit bumpy in terrain, but flat no hills. Any input on going more heavy duty over a regular lazer Z? And is the ride better on the HP series over the regular Z series? I have a bad back and am looking for comfort.
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Are you looking at the Lazer XS?

As a general rule the bigger the machine the better the ride.

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

what frame is the AS on terry?
  4. eXmark

The AS is the standard Lazer Z frame. The XS is on the XP frame.

5. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Any chance for a BS?
  6. eXmark

I'm not going to even touch that one...............did you ever see "Good Morning Vietnam" with Robin Williams when they go through the whole VIP, QT, PTQ, KP scene............it works with lawnmowers as well.

7. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Any chance exmark will put a 25 Kohler on the AS mower? The 23 Kohler is not enough.
  8. eXmark

I know they are working on several suggestions we've pulled form LS and other resources. I'm not sure if this is one of them right now. We should know more over the next several months as the new models are introduced.