1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

~~~ 2005 Ohio Get together ~~~

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Clapper&Company, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

We are trying to set up a Get together, Were talking about it on plowsite, and they we wanted to post here as well. Any one with ideas or infor please, let us know here, or you can e-mail me or post it on plow site.

Ron Clapper

Clapper & Company
    330-868-3972 - Office
    330-205-0618 - Cell
  2. R & R Yard Designs

R & R Yard Designs LawnSite Senior Member

hey ron, i might be able to make it just let me know when it is

KERRTURF LawnSite Member

Depending in when you decide to get together, I may be able to make it. Might be kind of interesting to put faces with names, plus develop some new contacts.
  4. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

ok, were going to try to have it, in some what the center of the state. I belive we should have it befor the 2nd. week of march. Any Ideas?
  5. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i am up for it but it has to happen soon I am starting the 3 rd week of march. I am still looking for someone to blow mulch in. hopfully someone local or at least a county away or so.
  6. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I could be up for something like this also, but like Drew, it would need to happen soon. I plan on starting the last week or two of March.

KERRTURF LawnSite Member

I'm not sure how many people are intereted on PlowSite, but here it seems to be mostly NE Ohio, and more specifically Stark County. I am in Wayne County, and I know there is at least 2 others on this forum in Summit. Would it make more sense to hold it somewhere closer so that we might be able to focus on local geographical market conditions, and possibly learn what we can offer each other in our local area without direct competition? Heck, I will even offer my house for the meeting. Everybody bring a mower, a trimmer, and I could use a bobcat and a dozer also :) :).
  8. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

ok guys lets have one more less for us stark Co area guys. Wheres a good place to have it?

KERRTURFl, Thats nice of you, where do you live?? I'm sure were make it worth haveing.
  9. theyardstop

theyardstop LawnSite Member

Guys are you still planning this get together, ? i'd be interested also..

KERRTURF LawnSite Member

Well if all of the rest of you have been as bogged down this spring as I have, maybe we should wait until mid season when the growth rate slows down, and we don't have to compete with snow in late April and early May.
    I would like to see a meeting also. I finally got to meet JRS lawn at the mulch place the other day, and it was kind of cool to put a face with a name.