2005 Plugr pl800, hedge trimmer, etc.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DLS1, Mar 14, 2007.

1. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sold the business and this is a few items the new owner did not need.

2005 Plugr pl800 with extra set of spoons - $1500

2004 Shindawa M231 professional articulating long reach hedge trimmer - $250 - used 2 times.

2005 - Stihl SH55 vacuum shredder/bag/shoulder strap with metal blades to grind up leaves,etc. around bushes,etc. - $125 - used maybe 2 times

2006 - new in box never opened 4 gal Shurflo electric backpack sprayer. sprays up to 120 gal on single charge. - $100

equipment north of Holden Missouri

2. ScottsQLS

ScottsQLS LawnSite Member

i am very interested in the Plugr is there any way that i can see some pictures of it?

3. DLS1

I am working in Denver for several months and fly home on some weekends. I will ask my wife to take some digital pictures and see if she can figure out how to send the pictures to me. It has the Briggs and Statton engine. It runs like new and basically looks new. No dents,etc. on the body. Starts up real easy.

4. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

could u ship the sprayer?

5. DLS1

sure can but have another memeber wanting to buy it and ship it. If it falls through i will let you know.

6. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

hey i would like the hedge trimmer will you ship it???

7. DLS1

Yes if i had a box to ship it in but you would also have to pay shipping.

8. bflower

bflower LawnSite Member

Bill,
    Interested in both the aerator and the sprayer if still available. how many hours on the plugr? any pics? Thanks- Brian

9. DLS1

I though someone was going to buy the sprayer but I guess not. I got a picture of the sprayer which is new in the box never opened. Wife still has not taken picture of aerator. I will ask her again to try to get picture taken and sent to me so I can load it to lawnsite.

DSCN0427.jpg

10. DLS1

The guy who wanted to sprayer still has not sent me check or responded to buying it so yes i can ship. Not sure shipping rate but would in addition to the price. Not sure weight need to ask wife. My zip is 64040.