2005 price on 737 or 757

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by deereman, Jan 27, 2005.

1. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Has any body checked prices on the 2005 models? I am starting to call Deere dealers and asking what there prices are for the new models. Just curious what the price is in other parts of the country. We have been pricing both the 737 and 757 ZTR's with both "54 and "60 decks. Just trying to compare dealers in other areas.

2. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

I got a price of $7844. out the door for a 757 60". But not sure if its
    2005 or not.

3. QuikKutLawn

QuikKutLawn LawnSite Member

My dealer told me the prices for 2005 models weren't available yet. Supposed to be out Monday.

4. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

I got two quotes this week from different dealers 737 w/ 60" $7640.00 and $8120.00 from one and the other was 737 w/ 60" $7499.00 and the 757 was $8499.00

5. grassman92

grassman92 LawnSite Member

Hey Jason what are the name of the Dealers?

6. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i was told the new mid-z's will all have rops, some will be available in diesel, and new style baggers.
    thats all i got

7. topcat

topcat LawnSite Member
    from Bflo

New diesel ZTR with 30 some HP with 60" or 72" deck - demo units are being shown around now. New ZTR bagger will have horizontal style fan all metal casing, maybe clamshell, more commercial duty vs current - no eta on release date or really what design will be. New design JD stander is in production and waiting to be introduced once current stander stock is moved down - not sure what changes made. You would think Deere would have this stuff out now or at least good info since guys are shopping and buying now for the upcoming season. I don't want to base my decisions on buying or waiting for new equipment based on promises or supposed maybe's .

8. Longstar

Longstar LawnSite Member

Paid $6700 for 737 54" 2 weeks ago. It is an 04 model.