1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2005 Scag Wildcat 52"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pipe76, Sep 1, 2005.

1. pipe76

pipe76 LawnSite Member

Hey folks, Just a quick question, Wondering what you think a 2005 Scag Wildcat 25 hp Kawi, 52" 22 Hours is worth? Kicking myself in the butt for not getting the turf tiger when I had the opportunity, Love the machine but just need a bigger mower! Thanks for your help

2. Eurosport

Eurosport LawnSite Member
    from Canada

Are you still looking to move to a bigger mower? I might be interested in buying your Wildcat. Maybe we can even work out a trade plus cash deal as I might have a 61 inch Turf Tiger to trade. Let me know
  3. pipe76

pipe76 LawnSite Member

My wildcat is cherry 40 hrs or so i think, how many hours on yours and what year? thanks
  4. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like it was a dealer demo unit, correct? If so then expect ~500 off of new price.
  5. pipe76

pipe76 LawnSite Member

actually i bought the mower brand new, i use it to mow my lawn only,( about 3 acres) but i had the oppertunity to buy a turf tiger when i bought mine for the same price roughly, the reason i didnt was i wanted the Kawasaki motor instead of the kolar, so i sacrificed the bigger deck, thats what i ment by kicking my self in the butt, but I was looking for a bigger mower just to cut my time down.