1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2005 simplicity broadmoor

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by luv2mow, Aug 13, 2005.

1. luv2mow

luv2mow LawnSite Member

Just curious if anyone has used or purchased this years Simplicity Broadmoor.
    I am looking at the 20 hp vanguard with either 50 or 44 inch deck. Any comments good or bad would be greatly appreciated.
  2. mow4fun

mow4fun LawnSite Member

Simplicity will give you the best cut ever. I had the Regent, Broadmoor, and Landlord and been very happy with all of them.
  3. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

How much are you planning to mow?? A Broadmoor is good for up to about an acre and a half, then its time to consider something larger.
  4. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

the simplicity broadmoor is a great machine. i just bought the 2006 model with the 44" deck and the kohler engine. my local dealer is a friend and he was telling me how great theese machines are, and my grandfather has 4 simplicity tratcors, one is 46 years old and run like new
  5. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2005 Simplicity Regent, will probably continue using it this season, then look into the simplicity ZTR next year, best cut ever by far.
  6. git er done landscaping

git er done landscaping LawnSite Member