2005 Super Lawn Truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Turf Logic, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Turf Logic

Turf Logic LawnSite Member

this is a mechanically sound 2005 isuzu super lawn truck. We are asking 19,500.00 for the truck. The truck is fully equipped with all shelving and racks for handheld equipment. Truck comes with dual fuel tanks and external toolboxes.We are phasing out of lawn maintenance and into lawn care. I will consider trades on a truck to do lawn care out of or a four door jeep wrangler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cleanairNC

cleanairNC LawnSite Member

Can you please provide a little more info? Gas or diesel? Mileage? Size of the box? Any info would help. I'm in Durham. Thanks.

3. Turf Logic

It is diesel, 15 ft box, 108xxx miles. Sorry for missing those details. please let me know if you are interested. I have the title in hand.

4. Laurentian

Laurentian LawnSite Member

I have a 2 door 2006 jeep wrangler Rubicon with 49k miles, orange, soft top, manual 6 speed transmission, 6 Disc changer, winch, ac, locking front and rear differential, 17" NASCAR wheels and has never been off road. Value $22,500
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Laurentian

Laurentian LawnSite Member

Also has hard top
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Turf Logic

7. Turf Logic

Bump guys. This thing needs a new home!

8. cleanairNC

cleanairNC LawnSite Member

I am going to speak with my bank/accountant tomorrow and will then contact you about a time for me to come see this truck. If you should happen to sell it in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks, Michael in Durham.

9. Turf Logic

No problem, thanks mike. I have it posted here and craigslist so I doubt its going anywhere.

10. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

still got it?