2005 symbiot/lesco rebates.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turf hokie, May 15, 2006.

1. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

No, supposed to be here weeks ago. My renewal is up in June and I dont know if I will continue.

2. turf hokie

Bueller? Bueller?

Symbiot got the checks from Lesco weeks ago. How much interest are they going to make before we get our money?

3. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I'm with you, the lesco discounts are nothing like they were in past years. I'm going to look really hard at the numbers when my membership comes due. The only thing i see right now i'm saving large on is merit.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I'm with you, the lesco discounts are nothing like they were in past years. I'm going to look really hard at the numbers when my membership comes due. The only thing i see right now i'm saving large on is merit.

5. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Symboit , still owes us for plowing , they are past due 90 days plus . They are now avoiding the bill collector ,like a deadbeat customer . They wanted us to renew for what they owed us , of course they would not be out a penny by doing so , we said send us check . John Deere Landscapes told them to take a hike also . Still no Lesco rebate check ,and this is how they treat thier "PARTNERS" . Maybe Symboit founder , and green industry leader Bruce Wilson would care to comment about Symboits sad shape ?

6. turf hokie

Had an irrigation company, good friend of mine get stiffed for over 5k in John Deere rebates this year. Made over 30 calls and nobody could do anything for him.....

he says they are bleeding cash and can't keep any good vendors.

I think that may be the under statement of the year.

They are not going to keep their partners for long if this keeps up.

7. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

you guys are WAY more tolorent than I am!!

how can...or why would someone even give membership another thought?

no rebates, knowing or at least hearing of others who got burned (i been tellin you all this all along...but nobody wanted to listen to me)

take your membership money and take your crew out for dinner....you'll get a much better return on your dollar

8. GrowinGreeninc

GrowinGreeninc LawnSite Member

If the only thing your seeing is savings on Merit you need to consider a minidrum which is agency priced or generic. The big savings for us is fert I have NEVER had lesco beat my local guys on chemicals. i will defiantly not send my renewal until I get theirs if at all! I am in talks with several suppliers to meet their fert deal. If I can match the fert I will be out like a fat kid in dodge ball!

9. New Green

New Green LawnSite Member

I knew you could not resist.. I will say you may have been right. As a large company, you may have better buying power. I have found that even as a Symbiot member, some items can be negotiated. We should consider taking the Symbiot model and starting our own thing. The problem has been with Symbiot, the concept is fine.

10. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Found out today they have been paid in full by Viox services for the snow plowing on Fifth Third Banks . Yet , they won't pay the folks who did the work .
    Sounds like to me Symbiot is imploding ,like Enron . Will Symbiots C E O Mike Edwards end up in prison ,like Enrons Kenneth Lay ?

Lets see, my guess is our Lesco rebate checks we were promised was spent by them to make payroll or pay other bills , Clearly a misuse of funds .