2005 Turf Tracer HP Hydro 60" Walkbehind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SILVERSTREAK INC, Jan 25, 2008.

1. SILVERSTREAK INC

SILVERSTREAK INC LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to sell one of my three 60" turf tracer hydros, they have 21hp kohlers and have been serviced by my local dealer this past fall and have been checked over and repaired as needed (new oil change, all filters changed, bearings/tires/belts replaced as needed) two have around 600 hours and the other has almost 1000 but also had spindles replaced. 2 have new batteries.

Im in southeast PA near philadelphia, looking to get $2700 for the one with low hours but its negotiable; i paid a little over $7500 new just 2 years ago for each. Theyre awesome machines which you dont appreciate till you own one, ill get pictures up tomorrow when its light out.

PM me or for a faster response

THANKS!

brad

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

What engine do they have? 21HP I don't think is right. They should have 20HP or 23HP? Thanks.

3. SILVERSTREAK INC

theyre kohler commands and 20hps sorry here are some pics i took this morn on the trailer, ill pull them off later and get some better ones, 2 could use tires in the future.

Picture 081.jpg

PICT0453.jpg

PICT0454.jpg

PICT0456.jpg

PICT0455.jpg

4. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

would you be willing to drive a little ways to meet? how fast are you looking to get rid of one? I'm looking for a larger side discharge for this coming season, doesn't really matter if its a rider or not. Its gonna cost me about $250 in fuel + tolls to get to Philly. I'm waiting on my tax refund for the rest of the equip. I'm going to purchase for this year, thats why I'm asking how soon you need to get rid of it. Thanks.

5. SILVERSTREAK INC

im actually thinking of getting rid of two now, id be willing to drive up to 100 miles to get my fulll ask price, ive advertized them on here as well as craigslist, so as long as i have them ill have them for sale hah. ill keep everyone updated on this post if one should sell.

6. SILVERSTREAK INC

im pretty sure harrisburg is 100 miles, or the intersection of rt 81 and the PA TP

sorry for posting my email addy in the above posts, i diddnt know it was against rules till now!

here are some more pictures

Picture 098.jpg

Picture 099.jpg

Picture 100.jpg

Picture 101.jpg

Picture 103.jpg

7. Eclipse

Man, I wish they were 23hp.

8. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

I have 20 and 23 hp Kohlers on my Turf Tracers 60 in decks. No difference in power at all. The 20's are actually smoother!

9. Eclipse

Personally I often feel the 23HP is underpowered. I just do not want to give up 3HP.

10. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi I'm in CT about 3 hours away would you meet half way? Thanks -Kyle