2006 48'' Exmark Turf Tracer Hydro with velkey $2300.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Holland, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Holland

Holland LawnSite Senior Member

So I've been looking for a used 48 Turf Tracer that wasnt used commercially. I found one used by an older gentleman only on his property and neighbors property. He bought it brand new and it has been well taken care of at the dealer. He bought a Zero Turn in 2009 and since then has only used the Turf Tracer a small amount. So I got him down to $2300. So does this sound like a killer deal guys? Thanks!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Holland

Bump :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

you bumped a 38 min old thread? Won't respond because of it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Holland

Well don't. I can care less. I'm going in the morning to look at mower so I bumped the thread. Shoot me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. ddixon7

ddixon7 LawnSite Senior Member

If what you said is correct, than it sounds like a good deal. Have a picture?

6. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Holland is an ambitious one to get the answers to his questions...it looks like a decent deal bro.

7. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Your patience will pay off...this sounds better than the previous one. Good luck!

8. Holland

Thanks for all the posts. Gonna meet the guy Thursday morning and if all goes well I'm gonna finally own my 1st Exmark walk behind.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

If that think was just used by an old guy on his resi, it is probably a good buy.

10. Holland

Yeah he cut his and the neighbors yard with it. And since 2009 he only used it a bit because he bought a Z. It's a one owner too as he bought it brand new from the local dealer.
    Posted via Mobile Device