2006 6.5'x18' Open Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Nathan Minich, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Nathan Minich

Nathan Minich LawnSite Member

Hey all...I have a 2006 Forrest River/US Cargo (one company owns the other) 6.5'x18' open trailer for sale...Side and rear mesh ramps...2' mesh sides...Very nice trailer...I am changing career paths an no longer need it...Hope to sell before winter because I have limited storage...PM me or e-mail for more info and pics...Thanks...

-Nate-

2. Nathan Minich

Sorry guys...I posted "PM me or e-mail me for more info and pics" before I read that I could not post my e-mail address on here...My appologizes!!!So feel free to PM me or call me at 814-229-9435...If I can't can't answer please leave a message...Thanks...

Ps: I forgot to mention I am willing to deliver the trailer for a small fee...

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

You can not pm yet. You must have ten posts.

How much do you want?

4. drumbo

drumbo LawnSite Senior Member

put some pics up....it helps a ton

5. Nathan Minich

Sorry guys...New to your site...Didn't know I had to have 10 post to private message...I tried to include my e-mail address so I could be contacted that way...But I couldn't do that either...Please bare with me while I figure this all out...LOL...

I will try to get photos up in the next couple days...Until then feel free to call me at 814-229-9435 with any questions...

I am advertising it locally for $2250...

6. Nathan Minich

Hey all...Will let this go for $2000...Any interest???Would like to move it on out before snow flies...Don't have the space to store it indoors...Thanks...

7. Cheffy

Cheffy LawnSite Member

wish you were closer to wis I have been shopping for that all year

8. Nathan Minich

Cheffy I am not opposed to a road trip if you are willing to pay for fuel...

9. Cheffy

Cheffy LawnSite Member

so this is a 6.5ft x 18ft open trailer with a side and back mesh ramp ?

Tandem ?

How wide is the side ramp ?

Is this trailer low to the ground for mowers ?

10. Nathan Minich

Cheffy...6.5'x18'...Tandem...7000lb rating...Side ramp is 54" wide...My mowers go on and off the rear no problem at all...Side ramp is a bit steep for my riders but excellent for walk-behinds and other equipment....