2006 8.5" x 16" open tandum

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GSU Lawn, Jan 4, 2007.

1. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

I am trying to sell a 2006 8.5" x 16" open tandum axle trailer with a ramp. Was used only a couple of times and looks brand new. It comes with a removeable wooden tool box that I stored my blower and trimmer in. All the wireing is enclosed in a steel tube, so the wires do not show. Asking $1,800 and will deliver for $1.25 per pulled mile. Can download some pics as soon as I figure out how to. Sorry.

2. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Here are some pics

Picture trailor 001.jpg

Picture trailor 002.jpg

3. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Wanted to do a little editing to this thread. It is 6.5 x 16 and the price's of the trailer and delivery is neg. I will be going to Baltimore this week if anyone is along that route, we might be able to work on the prices. Thanks

4. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Bump....... Really need to unload!!!!!!!

5. abuckeye

abuckeye LawnSite Member

Is it still for sale? I am interested but the price is a little higher than I am looking to pay. How low will you go?

6. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Yes, it is still for sale. I paid $2200.00 for it brand new back in August and only used it for a couple of months, so I really don't want to go too much lower. I see you are in central Ohio, so you are not too far from me. I might be willing to deliver it if you give me the full 1,800. If this is something you might be interested in, let me know. What kind of price were you thinking of ?

7. abuckeye

abuckeye LawnSite Member

Who is the mfg. on it?
    Does it have brakes?
    I was wondering if you would take $1500 for it?

8. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

It is a 2006 J.B. Enterprise out of Elkart Indiana. I bought it at a well known trailer sales here in anderson. It does have electric brakes and yes , I will take 1,500 for it , if you come and get it. Let me know. Thanks

9. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

How far is Anderson from Indianapolis? I might be interested in it.

10. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

I am 35 min from the I69 and 465 enterchange