2006 Bobcat S300K High Flow Gold Package

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by YellowDogSVC, Sep 5, 2007.

1. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

--2006 Bobcat S300k series
    --771 hours
    --High Flow at 37 gpm w/ 81 hp Kubota
    --Gold Package (A/C, Sound proofing, power bob-tach, keyless start, suspension seat, bucket position)
    --Tree Shear Protection Package
    --Full Warranty through March 2009 or 2000 hours. All Service performed at Quality Equipment San Antonio (Bobcat Dealer)
    --74" smooth industrial bucket
    --Hulk solid fill tires with plenty of tread depth left
    --Tilt-Tach attachement for bucket that works but needs some work

*Machine is a strong runner and will run a brush grinder all day without overheating. I have two identical machines so I am selling the one with most hours. Machine has no mechanical issues. I will even send you some local jobs to help you pay for machine as my website generates more work than I can handle by myself.
    Machine used for cedar shearing and brush mowing so there are scratches on the paint. No major damage or dents, just scratches and cosmetic blemishes from working around cedar trees. Interior cab is fairly clean and comfortable with suspension seat and cold A/C.

This machine is recently serviced and ready to work. Needs nothing. K series has hydraulic fan, largest drive chains in the class, and will not overheat when grinding in the toughest conditions.

Price: $32,900

2. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Oops, forgot to post pics.

s300K.jpg