2006 Cub Cadet M60 Tank under 50 hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cranium2001, Sep 9, 2007.

1. cranium2001

cranium2001 LawnSite Member

2006 Cub Cadet Tank M60 with less than 50 hrs. 27 hp Kohler engine, great shape. It's currently listed on e-bay and I will let it go for $6100.00. Call Chris @ 716-499-5062 with any questions. Thanks

cub 1.JPG

cub hitch.JPG

cub 2.JPG

cub 6.JPG

cub 4.JPG

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

These are GREAT mowers..why are you selling this if ya dont mine me asking.

3. cranium2001

It is awesome. My partner and I are parting company and I just got word from a gas and oil company I do some work for that they will have more than enough contract work for me next year. I only do this part time so to squeeze all this stuff in and keep the mowing side going too is too much. I have never owned a piece of equipment quite as nice as this.

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Great mower and you should not have any problems getting rid of it.

5. cranium2001

I know, thanks. Deep down I hope it doesn't sell so I can find a reason to keep it!

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I sure would even if you only use it on your own lawn. that mower would last you a life time. JMO

7. cranium2001

Yeah I know but unfortunately my lawn taked about four passes to do with this monster. If it doesn't meet the reserve or nobody on here bites I will keep it though.

8. cranium2001

Takes I mean, not taked.

9. dhhewit

dhhewit LawnSite Member

Nice mower! You will get more hits on eBay if you add the words "zero turn" and/or "commercial" into your title description. I'm currently shopping for one on eBay and the most useful search for me has been either "zero turn" or "commercial mower".

10. cranium2001

I never even thought of that, thanks.