2006 Custom Dodge Ram 3500 dump truck 68k mi Cummins

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cuttingedge_lc, Mar 15, 2014.

1. cuttingedge_lc

cuttingedge_lc LawnSite Member

EBAY LINK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Ram-3500-SLT-Crew-Cab-Pickup-4-Door-/231179946672

2006 Ram 3500 4x4 Diesel

Specialized owner operator Cummins 3500 dump truck. This truck will impress any new owner along with those who see it on the road. While owning this truck it has not seen snow except for a brief moment on one of our passes. It has had regular maintenance done and has had Synthetic Schaeffers oil in all lubricating points. The truck was used for my landscape business and the only reason for selling is to get into a larger truck. This truck was rare due to its low mileage motor and the quad cab with the Goodwin dump body installed. I wanted something I could use as a daily driver to pick up the kids while on my way home from a job. This truck was never overworked by any means as it towed a 6,000lb trailer and still runs and shifts like a new truck. The 6spd manual slides through the gears like butter and doesn't leak a drop of oil. Any new owner will love this truck!

Some Nice Features

68k miles on motor (oil pump failure at 98k mi. New motor installed under warranty)
    New Rock Star wheels w/ BFG A/T 315/70r17 (approx 12k Miles
    New Valair Clutch w/ heavy duty Hydraulics
    Edge Evolution with chip for improved fuel economy
    Newer (last spring) CUMMINS exhaust brake pump
    New Water Pump
    New TIPM (New style fuse panel)
    Trailer brake controller
    All bottom end fluids are shcaeffers synthetic (Motor, F/R Diff, Trans case, Transmission).
    Power Locks, Power Windows, Driver side power seat
    NEW Power heated mirrors
    Galion Godwin dump body (8' x 8.5') w/ spray in Bed Liner (NEW Switch)
    Roll Tarp

EBAY LINK:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Ram-3500-SLT-Crew-Cab-Pickup-4-Door-/231179946672

$_57.jpg

2. cuttingedge_lc

8 days for bidding

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet Ride!!

4. cuttingedge_lc

Thanks buddy! Thanks for the bump.

5. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Almost 30 grand for a converted pick up with almost 200k miles? Post this on cummins forum. They'll buy it there
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cuttingedge_lc

It there too. Thanks!

7. cuttingedge_lc

I forgot to ask what you thought it was worth...any ideas? It's an OBO price for local price but I figured with some notorious weak spots that Rams have, which are already taken care of, the dump bed, and a clean un-abused truck....I thought it was fairly priced. Maybe as a stock truck it is overpriced but its a 5.9 Cummins with 68k mi and 4x4 has been used maybe twice.

8. cuttingedge_lc

Back of the truck

$_57.jpg

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Replaced engine is a turn off for a lot of buyers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. cuttingedge_lc

Wasn't for me, but in some cases I could see why. Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.