2006 Equipment and Work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ALarsh, Apr 22, 2006.

1. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Thanks.

This was the ranger... Its gone now... Wasn't that bad of a truck, only had 7,000 miles on it when I sold her so I didn't really own it long enough.
    [​IMG]

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks nice alarsh nice stripes to. how many lawns do u have? if u dont mind me asking.

3. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

Dang man, nice stuff for your age!!! When I was 16 I was driving my Craftsman 14.5 HP mower around. :)

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

haha nice im using a 17.5 but i also got my dads truck to pull it a long with the bunton.

5. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

Nice equipment and work...you will do very well in this business

6. blakeg314

blakeg314 LawnSite Member

id work on the lines a little bit but im anal about the stripes.. thats a nice z you got there.. looking at one for the future

7. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

Well luckily now, a few years later I have better equipment and my own truck. :waving:

But that's Craftsman took ALOT of abuse.

8. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Nice what size mower is that.

9. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I cut right around 16 acres per week. I have a commerical account which is cutting for all the common areas in a neighborhood along with about 14 residentials. 16 acres doesn't sound like much, but with school, billing, scheduling and retaining high customer satisfaction, it can get challenging.

It has a 60" turbo force deck on a 27 HP kohler engine.

Still getting back into the swing of things. This is the first mow for all of the accounts.

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

nice setup, love the truck, like that trailer too. pretty freakin sweet stuff, that pretty much sums it up!! how big is that trailer and what kind is it, sorry if someone already asked that as i didn't read all the posts