2006 Equipment and Work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ALarsh, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yea, i was gonna say something about that gas tank. I don't think its smart to leave the gas tank out there on the trailer in the sun. Just doesn't sound rite to me. Why not just keep it in your garage? Just fuel everything at the end of the day.

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Thats what I am thinking about doing. I am having a hard time trying to safely mount it on the trailer high enough to get enough gravity flow to the mower on the ground. I may end up designing a stand that holds it pretty high in the garage, and then can move it over to the truck and slide it on when it needs to be refueled.

3. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Everything looks great! I'm 18 and my brother's almost 16, so we definately like to see kids out there workin hard just like us. At 16 with the quality work that you do, you will definately have some jealous friends! Keep up the good work.

-Mark Wood

4. Kepple Services

Kepple Services LawnSite Senior Member

The tank is more than likely compliant with DOT standards, but he was refering to mounting it on the trailer. That is the no-no. You will more than likely have to have it mounted in the truck.

5. #1 Exmark fan

#1 Exmark fan LawnSite Member

Nice setup you got there keep up the good work and you will be a pro in no time

6. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

Great setup you have...and your work looks great in the pics!