2006 Exmark Commercial 21"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Scag413, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

I have a 2006 Exmark Commercial 21" self-propelled blade brake clutch push mower with about 50 hrs on it. It has a 6hp kawasaki engine, bagger (never used), side discharge (used once), and a mulch kit. It has the the Exmark tri-vantage deck. I really like the machine but I honestly use it for about 15 minutes a week. I just don't need all that money tied up in it and would like to invest that money into other things.I am asking $950 FIRM.Might trade on a 6.5x12 trailer with an end gate, or a 36" walk-behind.I am located in Southern Indiana.

2. Scag413

This is a great machine and does excellant on banks.

3. ironman1994

ironman1994 LawnSite Member

how much to ship to 76227 N. Texas

4. Scag413

Well i just checked and it would be like $180 if the pick-up place and delivery place is a business address and not a residential....which i can work around and take it to my uncles business..but I will not try and rip you off...for that much you might as well by brand new....if u still want to do it then its fine with me. Thanks...Jonathan

5. Scag413

bump..............

6. Scag413

bump.............

7. Scag413

Is anybody interested at all????????????????????

8. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

There may be some interest, and I understand you have to get what you feel it's worth, but you're asking price is too close to brand new unit. You know what happens when you drive off the lot after buying a vehicle. :(
    Plus it is a push and not self propelled.

9. Scag413

No....it is self-propelled and you are probably right about the price..what would be a better asking price?...thanks.

10. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't want to insult you by throwing out a price I think it might sell for, it would probably be much lower than you'd hope to get.
    Regardless of what it cost you in the first place, I can buy a new 26" for not much more than the price you mentioned.

It boils down to what value is the mower to you, and what you'd be willing to take for it, not how much you'd like to get for it, hope that makes sense. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

I might have an interest myself but we're physically too far apart to make it practical.
    Maybe check with the local dealer for a price suggestion.
    Best wishes to you in your efforts.